Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long Time Reader, First Time Blogger

This being my first post ever, I'm gonna have to throw out some photos that are a few months old, but still worthy of publication. I was lucky enough to attend the only game the Dodgers won against the Phillies in the NLCS, and then the following week attend one of only two games in which the Angels beat the Yankees in the ALCS. Had either of the LA teams advanced to the World Series, I would likely have some photos from one of those games as well, but alas they did not...(insert cliche sports saying here [i.e. "we'll get 'em next year!"])

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! I like the cliche part.

    Yay for blogging!

    ps...my first title of my blog was blah blah blog! Great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome! I am proud of you and hopefully that does not bother you that i say that:) Awesome! And I agree with Heather, the cliche was a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yadda yadda yadda! May i add your blog to Gracie's reading list? I have the rest of the family on it. I enjoy reading family blogs. Welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be added to Gracie's prestigious list!

    ReplyDelete